Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Rose Essence Lip Balm *Care Balm*

I signed the contract for my new apartment today. I'm kinda excited because it will be the very first time that I really live alone. No parents, housemates or boyfriend!! In May I can move in and the best part will be the shopping: I need ALL furniture including a new kitchen.

I'm always have problems with dry lips especially during winter time. I use a lot of lip balms at this season. Last time I purchased the Rose Essence Lip Balm in #1 Care Balm from [SKINFOOD]. It's also available as #2 Tinted Balm for rosy lips.

Description: An essence lip balm with rose essential oil that moisturizes and nourishes your lips at the same time while protecting from environmental aggressors. The subtle fragrance of rose attunes your senses.
 The Lip Balm comes in a small metallic pink container with a twist-off lid. Inside are 8g!
The milky pink care balm has a thick consistency and the scent of roses. I don't like rose scents but this one is still bearable for me. You have to use your fingers to get the balm out of the container what I don't really like. I prefer stick balms!!
After applying it, my lips look less dry and glossy. I like to use it over night!
My lips without any balm (pic above) and with the Rose Essence Lip Balm (pics below):

How to use:  Apply liberally onto the lips whenever they feel dry or you want to create soft lips.

Price: around 7,50,- €/ US$9.50    
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)   

What I love: 
There is nothing I really love.
  

What I don’t like:  
I have to use my fingers to get the balm out. 

Will I buy this again? I'm not sure yet!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment