Video Sexy

Saturday, February 25, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] SHINI STAR *Clear BB Lotion & Clear Pact*

Yesterday I received two new products: The SHINI STAR Clear BB Lotion and SHINI STAR Clear Pact. This product line by [ETUDE HOUSE] is the SHINee Special Edition. If you don't know it, SHINee are a Korean boy band.
They also released some Lip Balms and Toner/ Skin (the latter under the name 'mal:gem').

Description: Colostrum extract protects the skin from dehydration with no irritation and prevents the loss of moisture in the skin cell layer to maintain the health of skin.
4-Free System: No Paraben, No Ethanol, No Mineral Oil, No Benzophenone.
  
Clear BB Lotion (SPF20):
Description: BB Lotion moisturizing foundation promotes a moist, brightened and natural complexion look.

The SHINI STAR product line comes in cute baby pink & blue colors with some gold. On the packagings are the descriptions in Korean & English.
The Clear BB Lotion comes in a tube with a pump and 30g contents.
You can get the BB Lotion only in one shade which I would say is a light-medium beige.
The consistency is not very thick - rather lotion-like what would explain the products name: BB Lotion instead of BB Cream. It has just a light coverage, so I have to use a compact powder over it to cover skin blemishes better. The scent is not too strong!
BB Lotion contains Water, Zinc Oxide, Milk Protein Extract, Silica, Rice Extract, Sesame Seed Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Blackberry Fruit Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and other things.

Clear Pact (#1 Peach):
Description: Moist pressed powder subdues facial oil to promote soft, luminous skin.

The packaging of the Clear Pact has the same colors as the Clear BB Lotion and the powder itself is inside a round baby blue container. 10g are inside, plus a mirror and a small soft powder puff.
I was wondering first why this powder isn't available in beige shades. Anyway, I decided to get #1 Peach (Natural Skin Tone). The other color available is #2 Lavender (Splendid Skin Tone).
This powder got fine shimmer and does mainly mattify my skin. The color is barely visible so don't worry, you won't get a pinkish or violet face. The coverage is light that's why I use it over a compact powder but when my skin is in better condition I will use it alone, too.
The Clear Pact contains Talc, Silica, Corn Starch, Milk Protein Extract, Rice Extract, Sesame Seed Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Blackberry Fruit Extract, Oat Kernel Extract and more.

I like both products but these are only good when I don't need to cover much. So, I will use them on my 'better' days. I also think these products are good for combination and oily skin coz they say it absorbs sebum.
I wore them for around 4 hours today and my skin didn't look too oily after that time. I didn't notice any breakouts yet as well!

Price: around 11,- €/ US$14.50 (Clear BB Lotion); around 10,-€/ US$13.50 (Clear Pact)  
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)    

What I love:    
There is nothing I really love atm.

What I don’t like:
The coverage could be better.

Will I buy this again? I don't think so!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment