Video Sexy

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Kontrabida Girl - Full Trailer and Movie Poster

My Kontrabida Girl - Full Trailer and Movie Poster


GMA Films has released the official movie trailer and poster for their upcoming romantic comedy movie “My Kontrabida Girl” starring Rhian Ramos and Aljur Abrenica.

“My Kontrabida Girl” tells the story of an effective character actress (Rhian) who is typecast as a cruel and scheming villain on screen just like Bella Flores, Celia Rodriguez and Gladys Reyes who had a cameo roles in the movie, but in real life, she’s a sweet girl who has yet to be lucky in love until he met a guy (Aljur) who will change her outlook in life.

Also starring in the movie are Jake Vargas, Bea Binene, Ryza Cenon, Bela Padilla, Chariz Solomon, Kevin Santos, Sef Cadayona, Ken Chan and Enzo Pineda.

Directed by Jade Castro, “My Kontrabida Girl” opens in theaters nationwide on March 14, 2012.

My Kontrabida Girl - Trailer:




Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment