Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Juicy pop tube *Apricot Smoothie*

[ETUDE HOUSE] recently got some new Lip Glosses. I'm not really sure if these are completely new or if they just changed the design and added some new flavors. Anyway, I'm talking about the Juicy pop tube glosses.
The new ones are available in eight (8) different colors and flavors:
- #1 Blueberry Soda
- #2 Watermelon Soda
- #3 Cherry Soda
- #4 Lime Soda
- #5 Orange Soda
- #6 Apricot Smoothie
- #7 Strawberry Smoothie
- #8 Raspberry Smoothie

I got just one color for now - No.6 Apricot Smoothie.

Description: Natural Luster Lip Gloss!
Sturdy, smooth tube for clean & convenient application & use. Smooth & light texture without stickiness. Easy-to-carry (pocket-sized).
The Juicy pop glosses come in a translucent and small tube with a simple twist-off lid. The tube contains 12g. The applicator is just made of plastic!
I got Apricot Smoothie because I liked the peachy orange shade. It also smells super fruity like apricots! This lip gloss isn't sticky and has also no shimmer. My lips just look very glossy with a hint of color.

Price: around 6,- €/ US$8 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)    

What I love:    
The fruity scent & non-sticky texture!

What I don’t like:
There is nothing atm.

Will I buy this again? Thinking about getting another color.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment