Video Sexy

Monday, February 27, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] LUCIDarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes *Caramel Sepia*

When it comes to eye make-up I'm always scared of too colorful eyeshadows. I don't wanna look like a clown or whatever, so I always prefer more naturally colors for everyday usage like white, beige, brown, gray or light pink. But I also own some eyeshadow palettes!
Not long ago I got one of these LUCIDarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes eye kits from [ETUDE HOUSE] and of course I got a naturally color again: #3 Caramel Sepia.

You can get nine (9) more colors:
- #1 Pinky Silver
- #2 Pink
- #4 Fully Olive Black
- #5 Golden Ratio Gold Khaki
- #6 Golden Khaki
- #7 Miss Tangerine
- #8 Miss Berry Berry
- #9 Nymph Brown Aura
- #10 Gold Pink Aura

Description: Makeup Line Promotes LED (Light Emitting Diode) Color, Radiance and Clarity to Makeup Expression. Gradation eye shades (base, main color, highlighter and liner) promote vivid eye expression.
The packaging looks chrome colored in purple and silver shades. The eyeshadows are inside a cute pearl pink container. This eye kit contains four (4) different colors with different NET weight: 2x 1,7g, 1x 2,3g and 1x 1,2g.
Inside the lid is a mirror and two (2) applicators are also included: 1x brush + big sponge applicator and 1x fine sponge/tip applicator for eye liner.
This eyeshadow kit consists of the 4 following steps:
A step) Base: The base color looks like (off)-white with some shimmer.
Use brush/tip to gather and apply makeup to entire upper eyelid area.
B step) Middle: A medium caramel brown. The shimmer seems to be a little more as in the base color.
Use brush to gather and apply color along upper eye lines.
C step) Highlighter: The silverish light pink highlighter got shimmer as well. 
Use brush to gather and apply highlighter to lower eyelids.
D step) Liner: The smallest eyeshadow in this kit is the eye liner which is a dark brown with some shimmer.
Use fine tip to gather apply makeup along upper/lower eye lines.
The colors of #3 Caramel Sepia are nice but the shimmer might be too much for some people. I don't really like the liner - it does stain. The color is then always over my (double) eyelid-line where I apply the base/ main color.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)    

What I love:    
There is nothing I really love.

What I don’t like:
The liner does stain. A waterproof (liquid) eyeliner would be better.

Will I buy this again? Maybe because some other colors look nice, too.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment