Video Sexy

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christopher Lao Now Aware He Passed the Bar

Christopher Lao Now Aware He Passed the Bar

Christopher Lao of the famous "I wasn't informed of the flood" YouTube video, has been informed he passed the 2011 bar exams.

Lao said what he went through because of that incident was not a joke. He has been long a target of sarcastic jokes and intense criticisms that almost made him decide not to push through with his plans of becoming a lawyer.

"I went through a lot during those times. I almost quit review and planned to forego the bar because I got so depressed," Lao said in an interview.

And now being a certified lawyer, Lao wanted to pursue an advocacy preventing cyber bullying.

"I want to have cybercrime laws, and prevent cyber bullying. As a lawyer, this time I would like to see good bills are legislated," Lao said.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment