Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Will Always Love You and Other Whitney Houston Songs Hit iTunes Anew

I Will Always Love You and Other Whitney Houston Songs Hit iTunes Anew


Following her death, Whitney Houston's hit song "I Will Always Love You" which was also used as soundtrack of her 1992 blockbuster film "The Bodyguard", became the Number 1 song on iTunes Top 100.

Aside from "I Will Always Love You", her other songs which include “I Wanna Dance With Somebody,” “Greatest Love of All,” “One Moment in Time,” “How Will I Know,” “Didn’t We Almost Have It All,” “I Have Nothing,” “Where Do Broken Hearts Go,” “I’m Every Woman,” “Saving All My Love For You,” “I Look to You,” “Run to You,” “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay,” “Exhale (Shoop Shoop),” “You Give Good Love,” “The Star Spangled Banner,” and “Heartbreak Hotel” also made it on the charts.

Incidentally, Fox's hit musical series "Glee" dedicates its Valentine's Day episode to the late pop vocal legend where Amber Riley is set to perform the song "I Will Always Love You".





"The producers have decided to dedicate the episode to Houston's memory with a card in the end credits," Glee's representative confirms.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment