Video Sexy

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grace Lee on PNoy Admission: I never said we dated.

Grace Lee on PNoy Admission: "I never said we dated."


Yes, they dated (at least according to the President).

He made effort despite his busy schedule and he publicly talks about it.

Should we say, the President might truly be inlove.

During the anniversary rites of the Philippine Information Agency in Quezon City, PNoy confirmed that she is seeing Korean radio DJ and TV host Grace Lee. "Well, we are seeing each other."

But contrary to the President's admission, Grace Lee keeps her stand not to admit anything romantic between her and PNoy.

In her Twitter account on Friday, Lee made some clarifications on the reports of her alleged “date” with the President.

I never said we dated. Nor did I say we are textmates. Nor that he comes to visit me,” she tweeted.

Mmmm...so who's lying?

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment