Video Sexy

Monday, February 6, 2012

David Archuleta Attends Anne Curtis Concert; Performs "Nandito Ako" on Talentadong Pinoy

David Archuleta Attends Anne Curtis Concert; Performs "Nandito Ako" on Talentadong Pinoy


He might not be a talentadong Pinoy (for obvious reason), but wait 'til you hear the International singing star and American Idol runner-up David Archuleta sing a pure Tagalog song "Nandito Ako" which is incidentally the title of his first ever acting project of the same title - and it will happen right here in the Philippines courtesy of TV5 starting February 20.

Watch David Archuleta's live performance of "Nandito Ako" during the International Edition of “Talentadong Pinoy” on Sunday, February 5.





Not just that. Despite his limited time and busy schedules in Manila, David took time to watch Anne Curtis' "Annebisyosa concert" on January 28 as confirmed by his leading lady Jasmine Curtis Smith during the "Nandito Ako" grand presscon on Saturday night at Meralco Fitness Center.

"Yes, he was there with Sir Perci [Intalan]. I invited him. I said if he has time, I want him to be there and watch my sister doing concert. But I was very honest telling him na she's not really a singer. Hahahah!" Jasmine told the press .

Wondering what David has to say about Anne's performance?

"It was really fun. What I respected most about Anne is, she told the audience to follow your dreams. She’s open about not being a good singer, but she still said, ‘You know, I can do this.’ I like the message she sent to the people. I think that’s something. People should dream more and do more." David said.

Video: reellygoody on YouTube

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment