Video Sexy

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

'My Beloved' Cast Photos

'My Beloved' Cast Photos


What happens when an angel of death falls in love with a human? Are angels allowed to fall in love? Can a woman allow herself to marry someone who may not be forever with her?

My Beloved, starring reel and real-life sweethearts Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera, is an upcoming romance-horror-suspense series GMA-7.

Under the direction of Dominic Zapata, "My Beloved" premieres February 13, 2012 on GMA Telebabad.

Catch the cast photos of 'My Beloved' below (click pics to enlarge):

Dingdong Dantes as Arlan / Benjie



Marian Rivera as Sharina



Mikael Daez



Jennica Garcia as Monica



Carl Guevarra



Alden Richards as Harold



John Hall



Saab Magalona as Kaye



Ynna Asistio as Kynnah



Andrea Torres as Bianca



Fabio Ide as Rowan

Photos: Dinno Erece

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment