Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Richard Yap and Kris Aquino Together?

Richard Yap and Kris Aquino Together?


Richard Yap (popularly known as "Papa Chen" from the high-rated TV series "My Binondo Girl") is set to do a project with Kris Aquino.

"I heard. Yes, of course, I'm excited. It's an honor for me," Richard told Kris in yesterday's episode of "KrisTV."

Kris also revealed that they will be shooting some scenes with Richard abroad. But before anyone make any intrigues about their trip abroad together, the Queen of All Media is prompt to say that she asked Melody, Richard's wife, to join them.

"Based on the story sa abroad tayo magshoo-shoot. Dapat sumama siya (Melody) kasi matagal 'yata yon. Ang bina-block off nila ay mga two to three weeks 'yung sa pagshoo-shoot natin. I'm so excited to work with you kasi mai-inlove ka sa akin pero hindi kita ila-love kasi may asawa na ako, ikaw kasi eh," Kris shared.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment