Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Liz Uy Signs Contract with Viva, Is She Joining Showbiz?

Liz Uy Signs Contract with Viva, Is She Joining Showbiz?


On Friday, February 10, "It Girl" and well-known stylist Liz Uy signed-up an exclusive management contract with Viva Entertainment.

Just like her model-friends Georgina Wilson, Isabelle Daza and Solenn Heussaff, is she also finally joining showbiz?

Not yet. But according to her she also sees the possibility of doing acting projects in the future.

"My contract with Viva is for endorsements. But kasama na rin sa contract ‘yong mga bookings like guestings, I guess; but I’m not so sure about showbiz yet. But I’m not closing naman my doors, but right now, I’m happy with what I do which is styling, and I’m gonna stick to that no matter what happens." Liz said.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment