Video Sexy

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valerie Concepcion Playboy Magazine Cover Elevates Her to 'Hot Momma' Status

Valerie Concepcion Playboy Magazine Cover Elevates Her to 'Hot Momma' Status


Kapamilya actress-host Valerie Concepcion is the cover girl of the January-February 2012 issue of Playboy Philippines Magazine.

Although this is not Valerie's first time to do a sexy pictorial for a men’s magazine, Valerie admitted that her Playboy photo was her most daring cover shoot so far.

So far eto yung pinaka-daring na ginawa ko in a men’s magazine na pag-pose talaga. Kung nakabili kayo ng men’s magazine na pinag-pose-an ko before [FHM and Maxim], ito yung pinaka-daring na makikita nila na ginawa ko. I’m hoping na magustuhan nila. Ito talaga yung pinaka-daring of all,” Valerie said.

Valerie also said that she is lucky because despite her having a 6-year-old daughter, she is still being considered as object of men's desire.

Basta one thing that I’m very proud of is even if I have a daughter and I am a mom, I still feel like parang hindi ko pinapabayaan yung sarili ko and yun nga, yung lagi nilang sinasabi na ang description sa akin is ‘hot momma’ ‘di ba? So I guess yun yung isa sa mga masasabi kong edge ko na even if I’m already a mom, I’m a hot mom. ” she joked.

Playboy Magazine January - February 2012 issue is now available at all magazine stands and selected bookstores and supermarkets nationwide.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment