Video Sexy

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maxene Magalona Piyok Singing in ‘Party Pilipinas’ a Hit (Watch Here)

Maxene Magalona Piyok Singing in ‘Party Pilipinas’ a Hit (Watch Here)


Is 'piyok' the newest singing style?


After Anne Curtis made it to Araneta and her "Annebisyosa" album hitting the platinum record level, Maxene Magalona seems coming next.

On Sunday, January 29, Maxene performed Eraserhead's "Pare Ko" together with her brother Hero Magalona on Party Pilipinas. And Maxenesang some of her verse parts off-key.

This incident made Maxene landed on the 9th spot of the top trending topics locally on Twitter. She also trended quickly worldwide.

But despite what happened, Maxene just ignored her critics and said she would still sing no matter what.

"I’m still proud na kahit nagkamali ako, I still went on with the show. ‘Yun ‘yung importante, that I had fun. Na hindi ‘ko tinigil and at the same time I accepted that I’m not perfect. No one’s perfect. Kung makalait kayo, kayo na ang perfect! I am me. Keber sa inyong lahat!" Maxene said.

Watch the video below:




Video: cezaryjeaux4 on YouTube

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment