Video Sexy

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Anne Curtis Q&A - Thought You Know Anything About Her Now? Think Again

Anne Curtis Q&A - Thought You Know Anything About Her Now? Think Again


Anne Curtis who had a very successful sold-out "Annebisyosa" concert at the Araneta Coliseum on January 28, revealed some of too personal information about her she never thought she would dare sharing - from taking care of her voice, her face and body, her shower routine and making a guy fall for her.

Read below:

Q: What special preparations did you do for your concert?
Anne Curtis: A lot of brainstorming, dance rehearsals and proper breathing methods.

Q: It’s your first major concert. Aren’t you scared?
Anne: I’m terrified and nervous but super excited at the same time!

Q: Have you had any voice training?
Anne: It will be a fun show. I will just be myself. I will have fun and hopefully everyone will have fun, too. I’m not a serious singer and I don’t think people expect me to suddenly, magically transform into one in this concert. But I assure everyone of a great time.

Not really for voice because there’s no hope there but proper berthing methods so I don’t run out of breath easily while singing and dancing.

Q: How do you take care of your voice (no cold drinks, etc.)?
Anne: I eat and drink what I like as I always have. It really doesn’t make a difference for me. Hahahaha! My voice is what it is.

Q: What kind of diet do you follow? Mention food that you avoid and food that you always crave for?
Anne: Right now, I’m on a no-carbs diet. MUST FIT INTO MY OUTFITS for the concert! I’m always craving for anything, especially potato. Chips, baked potatoes, French fries and pasta!

Q: Favorite snack?
Anne: Fruits!

Q: How much water do you take per day?
Anne: This is something I have to do more of. It’s very important to hydrate yourself especially in a country that’s always humid.

Q: What workout do you do?
Anne: Right now, because of time constraint I’ve just been doing my own training at my gym. But before the concert came up, I had time to do core kinesis and plyometrics.

Q: What part of your body needs improvement?
Anne: I would like my arms to be a bit more toned and have legs like those of Madonna’s! She’s crazy-toned!

Q: What part of your body is most vulnerable?
Anne: My tummy! I love to eat so I always have to make sure I don’t go overboard. My cheat day is Sunday.

Q: What part of your body is your favorite?
Anne: My lips.

Q: What part of a guy’s body do you notice first?
Anne: His eyes and nose. So in general his face.

Q: What else about a guy turns you on?
Anne: If he’s funny, intelligent and can cook!

Q: And what’s in a guy that turns you off?
Anne: If he is conceited, arrogant and has dirty nails.

Q: How much sleep do you get per night?
Anne: If I’m lucky, a maximum of six hours and a minimum of four.

Q: Favorite sleepwear?
Anne: Big T-shirt and undies, or pretty nightgown.

Q: How many pillows do you sleep with?
Anne: Two.

Q: Do you snore?
Anne: Hmmm…not that I know of.

Q: Do you talk in your sleep?
Anne: I have caught myself waking up talking or crying.

Q: Do you sleepwalk?
Anne: No.

Q: What’s the last thing that you do before you go to sleep?
Anne: Tweet or read a book and then I pray.

Q: What’s the first thing that you do when you wake up?
Anne: Go back to sleep for another five minutes.

Q: How do you cope with stress?
Anne: I become very quiet.

Q: Favorite city, favorite hideaway?
Anne: Anywhere really, as long as I’m with the people I love.

Q: How often do you see your doctor, dermatologist and dentist?
Anne: When I have the time to.

Q: How’s your love life (with boyfriend Erwan Heussaff)?
Anne: Happy as can be.

Q: How long does it take you to fix yourself (from taking a shower to dressing up)?
Anne: It depends on where I’m going, but usually around 30 to 40 minutes.

Q: Name three men that you find sexy.
Anne: Ryan Gosling, James Franco and Christiano Ronaldo.

Q: And three women that you find as sexy as you are.
Anne: The women who I want to be as sexy as are Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba and all the Victoria’s Secret models.

Q: Using only body language, how would you make a guy know that you admire him?
Anne: A lot of prolonged stares and smiling.

Source: RFL, Philstar

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment