Video Sexy

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Al Galang Speaks: "I'm excited for Vicki. Her newfound happiness suits her."

Al Galang Speaks: "I'm excited for Vicki. Her newfound happiness suits her."


Al Galang, a 28-year-old former model and now owner and director of Sundar Bikram Yoga in Greenhills, San Juan, is being dragged in the Dra. Vicki Belo - Hayden Kho split-up (read related article HERE).

And to clear things out, Al speaks to deny his involvement with the former on-and-off couple’s relationship problem.

This is all an issue between two parties, Hayden and Vicki. As long as I've known them, they've in a faithful relationship; eventually it just didn't work out.

At the end of the day, Vicki and Hayden are two adults going through a necessary process in order to come out on top as two better people,” he said.

How about the letter Hayden said he sent Dra. Belo proving they have an intimate relationship?

I wouldn’t put too much stock in that letter though; I don’t even remember it. I’ve given her notes and words of encouragement in the past, but I don’t know what this particular letter is all about. I don’t even remember who it’s for! Haha.” Al clarified.

The former Mossimo Bikini Summit runner-up also expressed his excitement on Dra. Belo's decision to stay single and happy.

Vicki is an awesome gal. And as a close friend of Vicki's Family, I will continue to offer my full support in what has become quite a bit of an ordeal. She is an amazing woman that has been through much worse than this. I have no doubt in my mind she'll be ok.

I’m actually excited for her; she really seems to enjoy being single. Her newfound happiness definitely suits her.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment