Video Sexy

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Charice New Hair and Tattoo Draw Attention - Hot or Not?

Charice New Hair and Tattoo Draw Attention - Hot or Not?


Charice, who will stage her first solo concert called "Charice Infinity Tour" tonight at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum and on March 11 at the Waterfront Cebu Hotel, sports an attention-grabbing short blonde hairdo and a tattoo that says "Love Eternally" with an infinity sign that she recently got during her concert in Singapore.



In fairness, her new hairdo looks good on her. But what's with the tattoo? Charice said, "It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family.

"I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like...I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me." she added.

Charice, who is reportedly seating as a mentor judge in ABS-CBN's local franchise of "X Factor", will be joined by Iyaz for the Philippine leg of her Infinity Tour. The two collaborated for the chart-topping hit "Pyramid."



Aside from Iyaz, the famous Pinoy international singer will also be joined by some of her Little Big Star co-alumni Sam Concepcion, Rhap Salazar, Makisig Morales, Kyle Balili and Gian Barbarona.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment