Video Sexy

Sunday, March 11, 2012

[Holika Holika] Magic pole mascara *#2 Longlash*

When I went to South Korea last year I spent most of my money for souvenirs. I brought so much stuff at home like traditional dolls, souvenir plates, cup coaster, magnets, a 'HAECHI' plush toy and STARBUCKS mugs/ tumbler. Btw, I collect STARBUCKS mugs from cities and countries I have visited or I'm interested in.
Anyway, in Seoul I also went to a [Holika Holika] Shop. Too bad that I didn't know much about Korean cosmetic at that time, so I just bought a few things like the Magic pole mascara in #2 Longlash. This mascara is also available as #1 Volume and WATERPROOF.

Watch the CM with CN Blue & Kim Min Ji here:

Description: With Magic ball brush and porous Sponge Ball Powder. It reaches 100% of lashes from every angle for a dramatic, flared-out effect. The unique spherical brush thickens, separates and adds volume to even tiny corner and lower lashes, transforming your look from everyday to explosive with a few sweeps.
The Magic pole mascara comes in a pink/purple/gold bottle and contains 9ml.
The brush has a unique design which I have never seen on a mascara before. 
It got a ball on top which is called 'Magic Ball' and helps to separate and lengthen the lashes. The longer part of the brush is the 'Magic Stick' and gives your eyelashes more volume with Light Wax Matrix
You can apply the mascara in different ways: Use the Magic Stick to cover all of your lashes and then use just the Magic Ball to separate them. You can either use the Magic Ball on the side for Long-Lash Volume or in the middle for Triple Power Volume
I use the ball also for the lower lashes.
The color is a deep black and is not waterproof. Nevertheless, it has a Smart Film Type that prevents the mascara from smudging by sebum, tears etc. But it is still easy to remove with a make-up remover and warm water.

My lashes without any mascara - looks like I got no lashes coz they are too bright to get captured by my cam:
With the Magic pole mascara in #2 Longlash. My lashes looking longer and more separated but they also look a bit like 'fly legs'. I wished they would have more volume as well.
I purchased this mascara directly in Seoul for around 9,900won but you can get it at eBay as well.

Price: around 7,- €/ 9,900won
Bought at: [Holika Holika] Shop @LOTTE WORLD, Seoul

What I love: 
The unique ball brush design.

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike.  

Will I buy this again? Not this one! If so, then I would try out #1 Volume.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment