Video Sexy

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Anne Hathaway Reveals Her Destructive Past: "I’m Not a Saint. I'm just like Lindsay Lohan."

Anne Hathaway Reveals Her Destructive Past: "I’m Not a Saint. I'm just like Lindsay Lohan."


Anne Hathaway, opened up about her "destructive" past in an interview with The Sun and revealed that she and Lindsay Lohan have more similarities than one might think.

"Lindsay Lohan and I have more in common than people think", Hathaway said. Adding, "We've all done things we shouldn't. It is just that I did stuff at college when nobody knew about it, so I'm not a saint. I wasted time doing self-destructive things."

"I found you can only dance on so many table tops," Hathaway said. "I got all that out of my system and I am healthy and grounded."

Photot credit: GQ Magazine

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment