Video Sexy

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

American Idol Season 11 - Top 13 Performance Night (Videos)

American Idol Season 11 - Top 13 Performance Night (Videos)


It’s Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder night on American Idol 11 Top 13 Performance Night...and their celebrating the show's 400th episode too. Congratulations!

Watch their performances below (click on their names to watch their performances):


Joshua Ledet “I Wish” by Stevie Wonder


Elise Testone “I’m Your Baby Tonight” by Whitney Houston


Jermaine Jones “Knocks Me Off My Feet” by Stevie Wonder


Erika Van Pelt “I Believe in You and Me” by Whitney Houston


Colton Dixon “Lately” by Stevie Wonder


Shannon Magrane “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston


Deandre Brackensick “Master Blaster” by Stevie Wonder


Skylar Laine “Where Do Broken Hearts Go” by Whitney Houston


Heejun Han “All In Love Is Fair” by Stevie Wonder


Hollie Cavanagh “All The Man That I Need” by Whitney Houston


Jeremy Rosado “Ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder


Jessica Sanchez “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston (And she received the prestigious standing ovation from the 3 judges AGAIN!!!)


Phillip Phillips “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment